A cloud-based subscription service that offers
- Microsoft Office applications and
- Other productivity tools accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
Standalone version of the Office suite that includes
- Classic desktop applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, for use on a single device.)
Provides access to core Office applications, email, file storage, team collaboration tools, and advanced security and compliance features for enterprise-level organizations.
The newest version of Microsoft’s operating system, offering:
- a redesigned interface,
- improved performance
- New features,
- Enhanced cloud integration
- A user-friendly interface,
- A wide range of applications and software,
- Cortana virtual assistant, and
- Enhanced security features (Windows Defender Antivirus and Windows Hello facial recognition.)
An enterprise-level operating system designed for use in large data centers.
Key features include;
- Hyper-V virtualization,
- storage spaces direct, and
- software-defined networking
It also offers advanced security features,
- failover clustering,
- remote desktop services,
- Active Directory Federation Services
A server operating system designed for use in small to medium-sized businesses.
Key features include
- Active Directory services,
- remote access,
- enhanced security capabilities (Windows Defender Advanced and Threat Protection).
- offers support for containers and software-defined networking, among other features.
Offers a flexible, affordable, and easy-to-use server solution for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices.